In the wake of the 7.7 magnitude earthquake that rocked Myanmar on March 28, a sole mobile operator – Mytel has emerged as a ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
AT LEAST 3000 people have been confirmed to have died as a result of the devastating earthquake in Myanmar, where access to ...
Entombed under his hotel bed for five days in the debris, two things enabled teacher Tin Maung Htwe to survive Myanmar's ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
Seasonal rain could add new challenges to rescue efforts as Min Aung Hlaing attends BIMSTEC Summit in Bangkok.
Explore more
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as search and rescue ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
Myanmar ’s military junta has declared a ceasefire in its ongoing civil war with ethnic rebel groups until 22 April, a day ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results