A jury delivered a string of guilty verdicts Wednesday afternoon in what prosecutors call the largest pandemic fraud case in the country.
A federal jury found Feeding Our Future leader Aimee Bock and her alleged accomplice, Minneapolis restaurant owner Salim Said, guilty on all counts Wednesday after only about five hours of ...
Aimee Bock — the founder and executive director of Feeding Our Future — was one of 70 people charged in the case.
Over the objections of her attorney, Aimee Book took the witness stand. The founder of Feeding Our Future has long denied any wrongdoing in fraud investigation.
The leader of a Minnesota nonprofit was convicted for her role in a scheme that stole $250 million from a pandemic relief ...
The third of five defendants who were charged in connection with the attempted bribery of a juror in last year's Feeding Our ...
After lunch break, court resumed at 1:35 p.m. 9 a.m. Aimee Bock resumed testimony at 9 a.m. in her fraud trial stemming from what’s come to be known as the $250 million Feeding Our Future meal ...
A jury found the ringleader of a fraud case in Minnesota guilty in a scheme that stole $250 million from a program to feed ...
The fraudsters blew more than $240 million meant for kids on fancy cars, international travel and luxury real estate in Minnesota, Ohio, Kentucky, Kenya and Turkey.
The jury convicted Feeding Our Future founder Aimee Bock and former restaurant owner Salim Said on charges of wire fraud and bribery. (Leila Navidi/The Minnesota Star Tribune) A federal jury found ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results