Sentebale, Prince Harry and HIV/AIDS in Africa
Digest more
Top News
Overview
New York Daily News |
Britain’s top charity watchdog announced on Thursday that it launched an investigation into Sentebale, an African charity established by Prince Harry in memory of his mother, Princess Diana.
Yahoo |
“What’s transpired is unthinkable. We are in shock that we have to do this, but we have a continued responsibility to Sentebale’s beneficiaries, so we will be sharing all of our concerns with the Cha...
Read more on News Digest
Sources close to the former trustees of the charity have told Sky News of their huge concerns about the thousands of pounds spent on consultancy work.
10h
PureWow on MSNSentebale means everything to the DukeSince Prince Harry’s resignation from Sentebale last week, there’s been quite a bit of confusion over how and why the royal’s departure took place. Today, with the announcement that the Charity Commission had begun their investigation,
A close friend of Prince Harry’s has said in a new interview that some of Sentebale chairwoman Sophie Chandauka’s hostility to the prince is due to her jealously of his wife Meghan Markle, saying that the Zimbabwe-born attorney probably felt overshadowed onstage by the globally famous Duchess of Sussex at a charity fundraiser last April.
If there’s one characteristic that would have benefited both Prince Harry and Meghan Markle above all others, it’s surely self-awareness. As Sophie Chandauka, the chairman of Harry’s former charity, Sentebale,
Inside why Prince Harry, his cofounder and the board of trustees resigned from Sentebale, the charity that the Duke of Sussex cofounded in 2006, after a fallout with chairwoman Dr. Sophie Chandauka.
Explore more
Hosted on MSN1d
Prince Harry v Sentebale Charity explainedPrince Harry’s battle with Sentebale Charity is now in the hands of the Charity Commission. Trump has handed Brexit Britain a golden opportunity The American-made cars sold in the UK Fire crews battle blazes in Dorset and Scotland as 'extreme' wildfire ...
The Charity Commission said it had opened a regulatory compliance case into Sentebale, a week after it emerged Harry had quit as patron. The royal founded the organisation in honour of his mother Diana, Princess of Wales in 2006 with Prince Seeiso of ...
Tea and Banter on MSN18h
Prince Harry films video at Montecito mansion in the midst of Sentebale controversyPrince Harry has made his first remarks since he resigned from his post at the charity he co-founded, Sentebale. Hello! Magazine reports that Prince Harry filmed and released a video of himself discussing the success of Travalyst,