The three gunmen who opened fire at a Scarborough pub earlier this month "appeared young, professional [and] calm,” Coun.
Superintendent Paul MacIntyre of the Toronto Police Service said police received numerous emergency calls reporting a shooting at the Piper Arms around 10:40 p.m. Friday. A preliminary ...
Two men are each facing two new counts of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and possession of proceeds of crime.
The driver, whose identity is not known, was shot six times in the legs and groin, Toronto city Coun. Michael Thompson said at a council meeting Wednesday.
Superintendent Paul MacIntyre of the Toronto Police Service said that authorities received numerous emergency calls reporting a shooting at the Piper Arms around 10:40 p.m. Friday. A preliminary ...
The pub, Piper Arms, was hosting its opening night on Friday when three men walked in and “opened fire indiscriminately” before escaping by car, the police said. By Jonathan Wolfe and Isabella ...
“Three masked gunman” entered the pub and “cowardly and indiscriminately fired on celebrants at the opening of Piper Arms on Progress Avenue,” Councillor Michael Thompson wrote in a statement.
The Toronto bar where 12 people were injured when masked gunmen opened fire earlier this month says it's co-operating with ...
The Piper Arms pub in Scarborough was the site of a mass shooting around 10:30 p.m. on Friday, March 7. 12 injuries have been reported but none are believed to be life-threatening according to ...
At the opening of the Piper Arms at Scarborough Town Centre, on Friday, March 7, three unknown men entered the bar and began shooting. Bar owners are grateful no one was killed.
On March 7, Piper Arms Pub, located near Scarborough Town Centre, was celebrating its opening night when three masked men walked and opened fire indiscriminately. No one was killed, but 12 people ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results